Jim Woodard is the managing appraiser at Woodard Appraisals, Inc. and has been involved with real estate appraisal work since 1985.
- Native of North Carolina, graduate of Selma High School and the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Served in the US Navy as an aviator for 20 years, retiring as a Commander in 1985.
- Employed as a banker in the local area for 12+ years, working as a loan officer and staff appraiser.
- Formed Woodard Appraisals in 1998, training staff appraisers in the process. Currently manages an office with son and business partner Kirby, a Certified Appraiser, daughter Caroline, a Certified Appraiser, plus one additional part time appraiser associate.
- Presently a member of the North Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition, and past member of the NC Banking Commission.
J. Kirby Woodard
Kirby Woodard has been an appraiser since 1999 and is a partner in Woodard Appraisals, Inc. He is a 1995 graduate of Lees McRae College in Banner Elk, NC and holds a Bachelor of Science degree. Kirby is approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development as an FHA appraiser and also specializes in high value properties throughout the coverage area.
Kirby and his family live in Fuquay Varina and when not appraising enjoys music, golf, traveling and reading.
Caroline Woodard Cook
Caroline Cook is a certified residential real estate appraiser and has been working with Woodard Appraisals since 1999. Caroline is a 1997 graduate of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill with a BA in Communications. Professional experience includes 10 years as a business owner as well as property management. Caroline primarily appraises property in Wake, Johnston, Harnett and Cumberland counties.
Caroline lives in Fuquay Varina her husband and two children. In addition to appraisals, she is involved with the dance industry including teaching and event planning.